The Massachusetts Nursery and Landscape Association, Inc. proudly announce the MNLA Foundation
for Educational Excellence “Scholarship Program”. $1,000 scholarship for high school and college
1. Applicant must major in a course of study in Horticulture and/or Landscape.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for a minimum of one year
prior to submitting an application.
3. Completed applications must be submitted by March 31st
1. Payment of $500.00 upon the award decision and $500.00 following receipt of transcripts from
the first semester.
2. Payment will be in the name of the successful applicant. Responsibility of having transcripts
forwarded to the MNLA Foundation Scholarship Committee is that of the applicant.
1. If applicant does not complete the ‘agreement terms form’ following notification of award.
2. If applicant does not complete required semester.
3. If applicant discontinues a course of study in the field of horticulture and/or landscape as
determined by the MNLA Foundation Scholarship Committee.
4. If applicant does not maintain a 2.0 grade average.
Rights of the MNLA Foundation for Educational Excellence
- The MNLA Foundation reserves all rights to make final interpretations to all questions concerning
applications, goals, colleges, courses of study and any problems pertaining to this scholarship.
- Scholarships awarded will be dependent upon available funds.
- The MNLA Foundation for Educational Excellence will only accept the official application form.